Tuesday 27 January 2015

Introduction


Hey guys. This is my new blog for reviews and probably at some point, random thought blogging. I'll try to keep it as clean and well kept as possible, as well as easy to navigate. I look forward to getting this going, and am excited to try my hand at "real" blogging. 

I'll make a list of a few reviews that I know for sure will be upcoming in the next little while, just for my own sake, really. I'm pretty bad at forgetting things. Upcoming reviews include:
- KarePax   - MunchPak    - Shikibox          - OmNomBox
- MeowBox   - BoCandy     - Kawaiisurprises
- Danklo    - KitnipBox   - The Music Box
- GeekFuel  - JapanCrate  - Candyadriat

Annnd that's more than I thought there were originally. I'm waiting on these to arrive, but when they do I'll have reviews up of them. Thank you for reading and you should definitely follow this blog (not sure how to do that, but you can figure it out I'm sure! I'm the new guy here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment